I feel absolutely honoured to have been nominated by Brooke (The Utopia Universe) for the Blogger Recognition Award, which is the first award that Mother Nature has received since the start of 2016. Thanks Brooke :-)!
Below are the rules of the questions if you have been nominated for this award:
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two advice notes to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to your blog
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
Without further ado, I will answer the questions provided to me as a result of this fantastic nomination.
Mother Nature started as “Photography | Nature – To bring the vibrancy back into your life.” and this website has always been based around nature, among many other interests. Rebranding to Mother Nature was the best refresh this website needed.
The two advice notes I want to give to all new bloggers who are interested in setting up a blog or website on WordPress are:
- Always have a professional blog/website design, as this will make viewing your blog/website a lot easier, especially if you want it to be professional, even on a mobile device, tablet or smartphone.
- Also make sure to post frequently with stand-out featured images, as this will bring more visitors to your blog/website who may have similar interests to you.
Thanks to Brooke over at The Utopia Universe for nominating me for this award, it really means a lot :-).
Without further ado, here are my 15 nominees who I have selected to receive the Blogger Recognition Award (please feel free to decline if you don’t want to accept this award for any personal reasons or any given reasons that may be involved):
- Half-Eaten Mind – News & Views from a Partially Digested Brain
- Advocate for Mental Illness: Walking in God’s Footsteps – In Memory of Mom
- The Phil Factor
- Rolling Harbour Abaco
- Styx Communications
- Dear Kitty. Some Blog.
- A Harlem Point of View
- Musings in the Key of Devin
- aVeryAwkwardBlog – Books, Music, Laughs & My Awkward Life
- Step Out – Oh Darling, let’s be adventurers
- Tranquil Yet Alive
- Nil’s…Photography – Fotografie
- It’s All Coming Back to Me Now by B.A ~ About me and the world, through my words and photos
- Sacred Touches – Life is a time of purpose and anointed blossoming…
- Stephen G. Hipperson – My photography and other stuff
Thanks again to Brooke for the nomination, and congratulations to those of you who I’ve nominated for this award.