Welcome to November! As firework night approaches, the days are set to get darker quicker with more chance of rainfall. The thick coats, scarves and gloves are now out so Autumn is in full swing as we head towards Winter and towards the end of the year.

As I’ve got an extremely busy month ahead, I’ll be publishing less frequently than I used to, so I’ll be making sure 95% of my time is spent on working hard, while the other 5% may be some free time I get depending on how busy my work schedule will be.

How are you finding the Autumnal weather? I would love to hear your responses below.

Until then, Welcome to November!

Alex Smithson

I have a strong passion for photography. I love to write and publish articles, reviews and photography work as I aim to pursue a full-time photography career in the future. I raise awareness for Mental Health as it’s close to my heart and I want to make sure the photography work I produce gives hope to anyone who may feel like they don’t have a voice and that it’s always okay to be your actual self and that you’re always free to express yourself for who you truly are.

0 comments on “Welcome to November!

If you enjoyed reading this article, please leave a comment below.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: