To give you an idea what my five main fears are, I will do a 5 bullet-pointed list of the five main fears that scare me.
- My first main fear is heights. I can go up to a certain level in a building, but if I am very high up and I go near the balcony and I look down, which I know I shouldn’t, it will make me feel somewhat possibly dizzy, or if not, feel like as if I’m being pushed over the edge of the balcony like as if it isn’t there. The only time I would ever go near the edge of the balcony is only if I need to lower something down to someone, for example, if there were certain items for a celebratory event that required hanging stuff up from a great height, then that would be different, as long as I can get to have a drink of water here and there to calm my nerves and also my fear of heights.
- With the level of protection the United Kingdom has at the moment, I often fear for my own safety, including the safety of others, because you get all of these gangs in parts of the UK going around causing so much trouble, which I’m sorry to say is my generation’s fault, because the level of maturity and the level of communication in certain aspects has just gone out of the window. In my eyes, the first 50% tend to be the most immature and less communicative, while the other 50% are always mature, communicative and always speak face-to-face. I honestly don’t mean to be taking a dig at my generation, but many of us feel the same about it all, because our generation, if things carry on the way they’re going, it will be only a matter of time before it’s all too late, and nothing is done about it. Like one of my WordPress followers recently said to me shortly after I published that Violence article, it is up to all of us young ones to do the good work and to make sure the world is a better place. In the face of adversity, the more this continues, we will all live in fear of our own lives, and no-one in the world wants that all, not even me.
- Travel is often a fear I have, as I often fear for my own safety, especially when it comes to getting on a bus, tram or even a train in that matter, because I don’t like the thought of boarding on these forms of travel, and not being given enough time to get seated. If you recall from last month, I talked about my bad bus experience, and how I suffered an unfortunate accident which resulted in me falling on my bus, with the end result being a gashed elbow with a juicy bruise and a winded chest. Now I fear for my own safety when it comes to travel, but that was just the tip of the iceberg, and it is an experience I will never forget for the rest of my life, but at the end of the day, we all fall to the floor at some point, it’s about picking yourself up and dusting off the mess that’s been caused that matters the most. Still, I fear travel, but now I have become a lot more aware of what to do now, following the bad bus experience I had last year.
- I don’t tend to think too much about it, but I do fear of falling over when I least expect it, and especially when I’m having to rush to my lessons, or even when I’m rushing for my bus in the event that it arrives early, I often fear the possibilities of falling over, because it is like as if you’re standing up one minute, and then falling over the next, and it’s not a sight I’d imagine, let alone expect anyone else to imagine.
- I do often tend to fear the element of time going so quickly, because it’s like as if you enjoy something one minute, and then you never to experience that kind of enjoyment ever again. To be honest, I hate the thought of time going way too fast, because I absolutely, without even a shadow of a doubt, want to make the most of everything I have and to make the most of the time I have with everyone I know, even my own family and even my own relatives, because I know for a genuine fact that I’ll never get that chance ever again, and that is why I want to make sure to make the most of my own life and make the most of spending time with everyone around me that I care and love, and also talk to. As I said yesterday, life is precious, and we should all make the most of it, because we only get one life, so we should make the most out of it and also make the best out of it too.
Before I conclude this article, I would like to leave you with 5 questions that are based around fear:
- What kind of fears do you have?
- What kind of fears do you often tend to worry about?
- Which kind of fears often bother you?
- Which kind of fear scares you the most in your life?
- What kind of fear scares you, but makes you more aware of everything and why?